Style Diaries: 5 Jumpers I'm loving this Autumn

Hi guys! So I realised recently that I haven't put up a fashion post in quite a while and so I thought it was about time I got some style inspo up for you guys. We are coming very close to the winter months, and as we do, the weather gets colder and colder (apart from this weekend with is weirdly warm). So in honour of the cosier time of the year, I put together some jumper looks that I really love. 

All jumpers are still in season and I will be posting right at the bottom where everything is from and the costs etc. Also I did post a jumper haul on my youtube channel so why not check that out too :D



This is the best hoody I have ever owned! I love how it's a perfect hybrid of tomboy/girly girl with the pearls and embedded in a knitted black hoody. It's so pretty and definitely one of my favourites.


This one is my splurge of the bunch, from & Other Stories, this beautiful wool jumper is so cosy, warm and looks so very chic on.


A lilac jumper, being way out of my normal colour palette is the perfect way to stay semi-neutral whilst staying away from the dark colours we tend to steer towards at this time of the year.


A perfect dark grey jumper is a must have, at least it's not black! I love wearing this to work with a shirt underneath for a semi-smart look and still being cosy all day.


No fall/winter wardrobe is complete without a jumper dress, and this one from H&M is so ideal because it comes in quite a few colours. It's also super soft and has the perfect roll neck which is super classic.


Details: 

1) Pearl Hoody | Zara | £39.99
2) Wool Jumper | & Other Stories | £59
3) Lilac Ribbed Jumper | ASOS | £28
4) Dark Grey Wooly Jumper | ASOS | £28
5) Soft Grey Jumper Dress | H&M | £24.99


As usual guys, thanks for reading. Feel free to leave any suggestions in the comments for jumpers you're loving this season. Ohh and check out my youtube channel's haul ;)







Comments