Eastern Rose Beauty: My experience



Hi beauties, today I'm talking about a Beauty Clinic based in Bury, Greater Manchester where I've been going to get some treatments done. I'm going to be talking about each treatment that I've had and a giving a little summary on what it involves. This is just to share my experience and let you know how they worked for me. If you have any other questions just leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Otherwise you can get in touch with the Clinic themselves on Instagram @EasternRoseBeauty 

Teeth Whitening

This treatment included having a gel applied to my teeth while I was laying down, with a LED light pointing at my teeth. This was done 3 times for 20mins each. Now, this does cause sensitivity and can cause a little discomfort, however after the treatment I didn't feel much sensitivity on the days following. When my session was finished I was impressed to see it did make a big difference in terms of all the stains around my teeth, particularly along the gums. You'll be able to see this from my before and after pics below. The stains that really bothered me were completely gone, and my teeth are probably a couple shades lighter. Personally, I never aimed to have blindingly white teeth, I prefer a more natural looking smile. I would say if you wanted your teeth to be Hollywood White, than you'd probably need a second session.


Dermologica Facial

When I went to have this facial done, Farzana asked me what my skin type was like and what my concerns were. I mentioned I had issues with skin congestion and black heads in the nose area. I have the odd breakout but mainly my concerns are the congestion. Taking this into consideration she used Dermologica products that would compliment my skin type and she also did some black head extraction. This facial lasts for about an hour and is extremely relaxing.
After the session, my skin felt really soft and clean.
Below is a picture of all products used on my skin.


Bio Surface Peel + Cryo Therapy

My favourite facial that I had was combining both the Bio Surface Peel and the Cryo Therapy. The bio surface peel is great for really giving your skin a boost and renewing it so you look glowy and fresh as it removes layers of skin. For my first time having this facial, she only removed 3 layers of skin. Following that up with CryoTherapy is a great combo because it compliments the effects of the Peel and really calms your skin and makes it feel plump and tighter.
The picture below is my face after this facial and it is completely unedited without any filters using a Canon G7X and using natural lighting. 


Also with facials, they have mini dermologica sets that you can purchase to bring the facial to your home.



Eastern Rose also offers a number of other treatments such as Laser Hair Removal, IPL and Cupping. They are a very friendly and definitely go out of their way to make you feel comfortable.
If you're in the Greater Manchester area and in the mood for a pamper, give Farzana a call on 01613121514 or check them out on Instagram @EasternRoseBeauty

Comment below with any questions :)

















Comments

  1. If you actually have sensitive teeth, a lot of places can offer a desensitizing gel which you can apply to your teeth right before getting zapped by the light. Helps a lot for those who cant handle multiple treatments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's such a good idea, I really wouldn't have thought of that.. Thanks for the tip :)

      Delete

Post a Comment