Style Diaries: Florals in Rome

Helloooo Again!! It is officially spring and now we can start bringing out the florals and the bright colours and be all excited for some lovely weather. So I recently went on holiday to Italy, Rome with my friend and we spent 5 amazing days there sightseeing, eating and basking in the beautiful sunny weather. But that is another story and I will be blogging about how wonderful I thought Rome was sometime this week. But today I have a gorgeous spring friendly outfit for you which I blogged while I was in Rome. I have another outfit which I will also be blogging sometime this week. 
*
*
The main part of this outfit is this gorgeous floral dress which I bought from Zara. It is long sleeved, long and has pockets!! So hijab friendly and modest. There is a low neck but I wore this dress with a polo neck so I was amply covered.  It is made with such a lovely cotton and is also lined so it ensures you are covered. I paired it with a purple hijab which brought out the purple flowers in the dress. Also if you thought I was walking around the streets of Rome with heels on, I wasn't! They were worn purely for the photos :). 
*
*
Anyways I hope you guys like the outfit and take some inspiration from it. Caio! xx







Outfit details

Polo Neck | Boohoo | £10.00
Floral Dress | Zara | £30.00
Black Skinny Jeans | H&M | £15.00
Heels | Zara | £30.00
Sunglasses | Primark | £6.00
Earrings | H&M | £6.00



Comments