Essential Accessories: STATEMENT


Hello my lovelies, hope you're all having a wonderful weekend so far. For me, I'm loving not having to jump out of bed, get ready and run to work. I don't know about you guys but nice slow mornings are my favourite :)
So today I have something a bit different, I always posting outfits so I thought it was about time to switch it up as I have so much else to offer in terms of fashion. This post is all about my essential accessories. 
My style is very simple and I don't wear clothing that's overly bright or patterned or fun. The way I dress an outfit up or make it look more statement is through the accessories I use. So I thought I would share this you all. 

Let's get into it!


So every girl needs a dainty looking statement piece to pair with a basic t-shirt or blouse.
This one is gold-plated with swarovski beads on the sides and features a large oblong shaped transparent bead in the centre. Very unique and can be purchased for £10 through kiraofficialuk (Instagram account).


The next accessory which for me is an essential to make any outfit look instantly more glam is a arm cuff. I think arm cuffs are such a beautiful and feminine way to add something extra to any outfit. They are currently right on trend and so are being sold everywhere, Topshop, H&M and River Island. This one that I have, I picked up when I was in Rome from a craftsman. I wear it over fitted long sleeved tops when a wear a scrappy dress.


My absolute must have accessories are hoops and dainty rings. I just adore wearing a good pair of hoops with a turban. It's one of my all time favourite looks and its a classic so it will never go out of style. This pair I've had for years and they are from Claires. But you can pick up a great pair of hoops from anywhere. Try out Claires, H&M and accessorize.
These rings came in a pack of 8 from H&M for about £5.99 I think? I could be wrong but it was something close to that price mark. It came with a mixture of gold and silvers rings in different sizes. They are perfect for mix and match and definitely add something extra to an outfit. 


Big bold and statement rings are so essential. They are such great accessories and look great with anything. I barely leave the house without having a statement ring on my finger because I just love them. The first two from the left are from my Rome trip and the last one on the right hand side was a gift from my 24th birthday.


I love earrings so much. Whenever I wear my scarf in a turban style, I have to wear earrings. Although hoops are my go to look, I like to switch it up a bit and wear other styles. So theres nothing better than having a variety of statement earrings to pair with a turban look. These beauties are from H&M and have little marble looking cutes on a gold wire. They look great on and people always ask where they're from. I believe they were about £6.99.



There is nothing better than a big bold beautiful statement necklace to wear with a blouse, plain jumper or shirt when going out for dinner or shopping with the girls. It seriously makes any outfit amazing. I used to wear this with a white T-Shirt and blue jeans and it made my t-shirt look like a million dollars. If I do say so myself. This one I bought from dustydiamonds on Instagram a while back but they always sell gorgeous statement pieces so definitely check them out.



My final essential accessory is a statement clutch. You all need one. A clutch that you wear wear with jeans, heels and a blouse. Find one that is colourful, bold and seriously statement so you always have something gorgeous to wear with any simple outfit when you go out.




Comments