I am back!


Wow, it has been a long time since I last posted. January 2018 to be precise. That year was a crazy year for me and my life has changed so drastically since then. I met the love of my life, got married, bought a house, moved, renovated, changed careers, had a baby, moved again....and all the little things in between.

I am still the same person, but I am also not still the same person, if that makes any sense. I have the same interests, but more evolved. I have the same passions but less time. I have more responsibilities, more freedom but also less freedom, less time. 

Now I am on a journey of juggling the roles of being a mother, wife and full time employee. That's a lot!
I am a full time working from home mother. I work as a Business Analyst and my daughter only goes to nursery two afternoons a week. Which means she is home most of the time. My husband also works from home so we split the job of taking care of our LG and working. It is difficult but I am used to it by now. I have really not had much of a break since having my little girl as I went back to work 2 weeks postpartum. Because of this I guess sometimes I feel pretty overwhelmed. But then it passes. 

Now I am on a journey of coming back to myself. Reorganising my life, utilising my time the best I can. I want to be able to do it all, and still have time for myself..the things I used to enjoy in life and trying to achieve my goals.

I will hopefully be using this space to go back to blogging about things I am passionate about such as fashion, makeup, shopping etc. But also topics I have on my mind, such as motherhood, taking care of the home and finances. I want a place I can brain dump, this will be my therapy. I hope anyone reading this will take some value from what I write about. If no one ever reads this, I will take value from being able to extract my thoughts from my mind. 

Speak soon! x



Click this link to get 65% off your first box of Gousto and 30% off all other boxes in your first month!










 

Comments